Subject: [Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Oct 28 02:29:36 2006

Mine is from 1956 (M-mount). It indeed produces a "50" glow - but stop it
down to f11 and you can make "modern" sharp and colorful sports pictures -
like the second prize of the september LUG gallery contest, see
http://tinyurl.com/vv9wp. This lens can more than just be an old lens: it's
still a great and versatile shooter - and the most affordable Summicron btw.
Didier

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Opinions Collapsible Cron vs. Elmar or others)