Subject: [Leica] M8 and the Future
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Oct 27 13:56:06 2006

For all intent and purpose I agree with you Nathan.

However, I must confess that since getting the 5D and enjoying the
fact that my R lens arsenal actually works in the same focal length
way that the R8 does; well I just love that fact. It simply feels
good. What can I say? Feelings fly in the face of logic. ;^)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M8 and the Future)