Subject: [Leica] Rockport Leica Seminar - M8 Impressions
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Oct 28 19:07:43 2006

Tina Manley writes in part:
> My impressions:

> I didn't realize how much I had missed the M's until I started using the
> M8.  It's just like coming home again.  I absolutely love holding and
> handling it. I, too, kept reaching for the film advance with my thumb but
> I'm sure I'll get used to not doing that eventually.  I have one ordered
> and can't wait to get it. The M8 will be the camera I carry with me all
> the
> time.

Has anyone on the Lug used an M8 and NOT ordered one?

Can Leica possibly handle the demand for these and maintain their high
quality?

Still waiting to hear from someone who hasn't ordered one or doesn't plan to
order one.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Rockport Leica Seminar - M8 Impressions)