Subject: [Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sat Oct 28 19:39:09 2006

The most outrageous thing I can think of is the billions spent on Iraq.
Other outrageous costs are the multitude of tax free religious
establishments popping up all over. I'd be happy if the Pope and the
Israelis would  foot the bill for Iraq. Then, Bush could spend our tax
dollars on cats and other needy causes.  What a delight that would be...

Walt