Subject: [Leica] Rollei 35 sharpness ossue
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sat Oct 28 20:42:21 2006

Larry Z wrote:
"The f 2.8 Sonnar lens on the Rollei 35S is critically sharp. Modern
Photography magazine rated it as one of the best lenses ever fitted
to a P&S camera. On the other hand the tiny camera is difficult to
use without some practice."

I agree.  I hope I didn't leave the impression that there was anything wrong
with the Sonnar.  It was just my technique, and when I corrected that the
problem disappeared.  But if you want to use a 40mm in low light the 40mm
Summicron on a CL is the way to go.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE