Subject: [Leica] You are kidding..... M8 "Loading" 1927 Technology.....
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Oct 29 09:25:45 2006

good point, frank.  i would postulate that breaking off battery and
memory card doors on digicams seems to be a fairly common mechanical
failing.

come to think of it, forget just digicams; my children have managed to break
off the front panel doors of most of the televisions in my house...  i'd
expoxy
them shut, except these little urchins also hide the remotes for these
things.

-rei