Subject: [Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Oct 29 10:45:00 2006

Hi Javier

You did start an obviously highliest political thread - and you knew that
very well. That's why your justification sounds a bit cheapish to me. We all
know where such political discussions on this list lead to - to nowhere,
except that some more members will dislike or disrespect each other
afterwards.

It's time to bury that thread, IMO.

Didier

Replies: Reply from summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez) ([Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq)