Subject: [Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sun Oct 29 12:08:07 2006

I posted a link without making much of a comment.
And I also put OT and Iraq so people who mind such
things could just delete it. There's nothing cheapish here.

The last time I posted OT was more than a month ago about computers and the
last time I posted on poliitics must have been three years ago. I don't
remember this kind of reaction.

Javier