Subject: [Leica] Another Philadelphia Leica Social Event--Sunday, November 5th
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Oct 29 11:01:31 2006

Another Philadelphia Leica Social Event--Sunday, November 5th

There's a camera show in Trevose, just near the Philadelphia border on Rt.
1.  While much reduced from its pre-internet auction days, it's still fun.
Doors open at 10AM.  Admission is about 5 or 6 bucks.

Don't know if we'll see and M8s there, but one dealer brought the ZeissIkon
M-mount camera and lenses last time.

If several LUGGers want to get together, we can meet for brunch there at
11:30.

Info at
Trevose Camera Show Radisson Hotel-Trevose, 2499 Old Lincoln Highway,
Trevose, Pennsylvania, USA. Phone: (215) 638-8300. Photorama website:
www.photorama.com

If you're interested, let me know.

Best,
Jim Shulman