Subject: [Leica] Some questions and thoughts about the M8
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 29 09:51:01 2006

Hi Jeffery,

I have no experience with digital and your 3 points seems to me very useful.
The other point about the time you can expend seeing the Menu ... completely
share with you, I think that when I use digital I'll be uncomfortable, one
of the reasons is the Menu, the second reason is the quality desired taking
pictures (JPG, RAW...), I'm formed on film, I take a picture and I know that
on the film I have the maximum information desirable, the further use I do
with it..., I don't know, when I take pictures, I take pictures, after at
home I see and analyze everyone. Some one of the LUG has said something I
liked, this style of digital use transform the decisive moment to on the
un-decisive moment.

I think that film will still remain, at least up to I'll be to old to shot
any more... I try to ask me if I need digital and why..., and I'm not
convinced.

Thank you very much for your help,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis