Subject: [Leica] PAW 43 dlridings & FREELANCING!
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Oct 30 06:53:55 2006

Many thanks Ted. I am pretty good at "m?la fan p? v?ggen" (painting up a
  dire scenario) but it is good to have that extra reality kick.

The prints were a good idea. I have always had a gut feeling about that
tactic, which is why I am worried when my printing gets disturbed (re:
when an Epson starts to fight with me).

Kids are older, which doesn't bring financial stress of paying for
university in my particular circumstances ... I have a contract for 75%
of my time (minimum, that is, I have to reserve at least 75% of my time
for this contractor), mixed duties, photos in the mix.

It is good being older realizing that you have to say "no" carefully.

2007 is the year. We'll see. I have my tax forms, VAT registration ... :-)

Excellent advice, Ted. I'll be turning it in to an 11x14 to have on my
own wall.

Best,
Daniel