Subject: [Leica] Rockport Leica Seminar - M8 Impressions
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Oct 30 08:16:05 2006

Greg wrote:

>>Has anyone on the Lug used an M8 and NOT ordered one?<<

Looks like I'd better stay away from anyplace or anyone who might have
an M8 that I can hold. At least until I'm in a position to take the
plunge. That's always been my downfall when it comes to Leica. I can
overlook a lot of things, including positive reviews and persistent
sales people. But the feel of Leica stuff gets me every time. I can't
resist it.

daveR

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Rockport Leica Seminar - M8 Impressions)