Subject: [Leica] New album Rollei 35
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Oct 30 08:00:25 2006

Luis,

I like these images. I find them interesting and original.

The Rollei 35 is quite fun to use. I, too, have a 35S with a 40/2.8
Sonnar. The camera sat idle for quite some time and the battery was
dead. The light meter still works. (Fortunately I still have some
mercury batteries for it). I lost the lens shade for it a while back.
But I still have red and yellow filters that fit it. It's a great camera
for bw. It just handles differently than most cameras, and that takes
some getting used to. But it's worth it. It's a wonderful little camera.

daveR