Subject: [Leica] M8 & Depth of Field
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Oct 31 15:40:00 2006

Thanks for clarify Jim,

Saludos cordiales,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Digiratidoc@aol.com
Enviado el: mi?rcoles, 01 de noviembre de 2006 0:16
Para: lug@leica-users.org
Asunto: Re: [Leica] M8 & Depth of Field

Depth of field would not change. It's still a 50mm lens but the image is
cropped.

Jim

In a message dated 10/31/2006 4:42:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
luisripoll@telefonica.net writes:
Hi all,

On the M8 lenses become  1,3x, would this affect the depth of field?, on
other words, will have a lens  the same depth of field and at the same
distance, on a M8 or an M?, maybe is  an stupid question, but if a 50 is any
more a 50 on a M8, and it becomes a  65, I think the depth of field will
proportionally decrease, on this case I  suppose too that actual scales
based
on 35mm format will be no more valid for  1,3 format.

Thanks for your comments,

Saludos desde  Barcelona
Luis