Subject: [Leica] Re: October Contest Winners!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed Nov 1 10:04:53 2006

Concrats to all the winners...Chris, Bob, Didier, Scott and
Walt...Excellent pics one and all!

Montie
---------
This month's winner is Chris Williams. I still haven't sent a prize to last
month's winner, and now I have two to send. Once I have the prize in my
hands I will photograph it so you can all see what it is.

Congratulations to Chris Williams and to the other winners (Robert Meier and
Didier Ludwig).

I've decided that having a theme for the contest is too restrictive, so the
November contest theme is "a photograph".

I'm thrilled that the number of entrants to the October contest was more
than the month before. Let's see if we can do it again for November.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper