Subject: [Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 1 12:58:47 2006

Did you thread the film under the feeler arm?

If not, the counter won't trip and stop your winder at the first shot.

Here is one manual, from a quick google search:
http://www.urmonas.net/manuals/rollei-stand/rollei-stand.html

Other reasons for no photos:
- didn't remove lens cap
- film loaded backwards