Subject: [Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Nov 1 12:58:54 2006

I hope this helps

http://www.foto.no/rolleiflex/Rollei-10.html

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Harrison McClary
Enviado el: mi?rcoles, 01 de noviembre de 2006 21:54
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] OT: Rollieflex instructions

I have an old Rollieflex TLR with a 3.5 lens on it.  Last time I used it
it worked great...I shot a roll with it on Monday and the film counter
did not advance and the roll was blank...I am assuming it was a major
operator error...heck I have not used it in at least 2 years so I may
have forgotten something very basic.

Anyway does anyone know when I could get operating instructions for the
camera?

TIA

--
Harrison McClary