Subject: [Leica] Some questions and thoughts about the M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 1 21:46:49 2006

Nathan, you are describing working just as previously with a film camera,
with the capture media just happening to be different. I
know Ted and TomA for example have said something very similar. This really
is the logical extension of M shooting. Unsurprising
that it appeals to LUG type folk. Certainly makes sense in the circumstance
to me, as well. Thanks for keeping the flag flying. Now
you just need to return to the true path, buy an M8 and forsake those other
upstart cameras all together ;-)
Cheers
Hoppy