Subject: [Leica] M8 & Depth of Field
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Nov 2 05:37:18 2006

Hoppy

I'd be willing  to bet your images are far beyond what Barnack could do.
He was probably too busy with the right side of his brain to do much
with the left side. Or do I have that backwards? You might ask him if he
made a special edition  for Adolph. Love to come across a collectible
such as that.$$ ;-) $$