Subject: [Leica] FS: Epson P-2000
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Thu Nov 2 17:16:47 2006

Digital Photo Storage that works!

Epson P-2000 "Photo-Bank".    40GB Hard drive, with the best screen
(3.8") in the business.  Built in card reader for CF and SD
cards.  USB2 for downloads (your computer - PC or Mac - sees it as an
external hard drive). Silver finish. Excellent condition. No
scratches on screen, or unit.

This item was used, very successfully, for a trip, 11 months ago, to
Costa Rica. I downloaded the cards from my Canon 20D, reviewed the
photos, and brought 'em home!  Shortly afterwards, I bought a Leica
DMR, sold the Canon and then discovered that while it supports Nikon
(NEF) and Canon (CRW & CR2) files, the P-2000 does not support. DNG
files.  You can store them and retrieve them, just fine, but you
cannot view them.

So...  Currently selling at  B&H and others (including Epson, direct)
for US$399.

With original box, padded case, instructions, charger, all cords and
cables.  $289 _ shipping.

Reviews:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/accessories/P-2000.shtml
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/epsonp2000/