Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - Framed, Wildlife Prints.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Nov 3 07:19:33 2006

All:

Christmas is coming... and my limited edition, signed and framed
wildlife prints make fine gifts!

See them at: http://www.telyt.com/

However, please note that Christmas orders should be placed soon, to
ensure  timely delivery.

Last year, orders shipped by December 5th to the US were received in
time for Christmas, but only just in time. With the heavy volumes of
mail during the holiday season, and the resulting delays at Customs,
I cannot guarantee Christmas delivery if ordered in
December.   (Please note that my prints come into the US and Mexico
duty free, under the NAFTA trade agreement.)

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA