Subject: [Leica] success! but help!
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Nov 3 09:48:42 2006

Eric

 Load your camera with tungsten film. Don't worry about diffuse, soft
light but simply feather  two 3400K  photo floods at 45 degrees to her
prints.  Make sure they are equidistant from prints and take a reading
without  blocking any light. The entire situation should be straight and
level. Camera, lights and pictures on wall.  A micro Nikkor is what I
always used for copy work but not a necessity.

Walt

p.s. An easier way might be to ask the designer for a CD file of her
work and take it to Walgreens and print it out :-)