Subject: [Leica] success! but help!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Nov 3 10:59:47 2006

I would assume that she wants you photograph her graphic design work
as products rather than flat copies (if I'm wrong - you should scan
them). And then a 3 fold brochure, stationery, bus card, envelope,
etc. becomes a still life composition. Lighting is as complex or
simple as you want to make it from creating a warm pool of light to a
shadowless tent to a feeling of window light. I would assume that
you'd discuss the "look" she wants with her before deciding on
"shadow less."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com