Subject: [Leica] Friday's frozen roses
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 3 14:35:28 2006

Peter Dzwig showed:

 > After a summer which has lasted until now, pretty much we are now getting
the
> first frosts. The result is this..
>
> The original digital shot:
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album83/album293/FrozenRose1200611.jpg.html

Hi Peter,
I like the effect of the frost. Only nit pick  ..... maybe a slight crop off
of the stem standing on the left side of frame. It looks like you could crop
down between it and the flower, tightening up on the roses.

The B&W does nothing  despite the work you went to make something out of
it.:-(

ted