Subject: [Leica] Friday's frozen roses
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 3 15:07:03 2006

Peter, I like the colour version very much. For my personal taste the bw is
a little flat, due to the grey versions of the subtle
shades.
Quite an unusual subject, I never seen a frozen flower before. They look
almost like a cake decoration. I bet it would be
spectacular if there was some specular lighting on the ice crystals. Or
would that be almost literally gilding the lily?
Cheers
Hoppy