Subject: NOW: Alienbees vs Brocolor was Re: [Leica] success! but help!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Nov 3 16:41:56 2006

Brian,
I use Metz 45's all the time as main or fill lights.  On a 45 just put a
"peanut" on the end of the synch cord aimed at another light and all is very
nice indeed.  If you are using a shoemount flash then you need one of the
good optical slaves that thread into a light stand and the other end is a
hot shoe.  I have a couple of these that I use with a modified 283 bare
bulb.  So, obviously the light is going whoop when you need it but can you
be somewhat more specifc?

Alternatively, Can I heeelp?

Don
don.dory..gmail.com