Subject: [Leica] Re: Lug contest themes QUESTION ANSWERED!
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat Nov 4 00:16:56 2006

Thanks Don...I loaded a roll of color this afternoon and
so far so good...hope it doesn't catch fire or something
in the middle of the night ;-)   BTW you would be hard
pressed to get it away from me because I just got a Motor M (14408) for it
last week and now am like a kid
in a sandbox...I only put it down to eat!! ;-))
Montie

Don Dory quipped:
Montie, No, this is Ted's way of using his R8s again.  If you dare put color
film in
your MP it will self destruct and you will have to send them to me for
repair.  Repairs might take a few years and quite a bit of paint off but I
promise that I will work them until they work again.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com