Subject: [Leica] RED and some vermilion
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 4 04:21:55 2006

Jim to my compliments on your pics, I meant to add, don't feel defensive
about Photoshop. Photographs have been carefully
manipulated for the best end result since the very first wet darkroom was
set up. Only the tools and methods change. Your Photoshop
skill-set is every bit as legitimate as that of a great crafstsperson in the
darkroom.
If it was good enough for a master printer like Ansel Adams,.....
Keep those wonderful pics coming.
Cheers
Hoppy