Subject: [Leica] RED and some vermilion
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Nov 4 04:52:18 2006

Hi Hoppy:

I hadn't meant to appear defensive... I mentioned the unsaturation in
Photoshop because the frames out of the scanner were super-saturated,
they make Velvia look like grayscale.

These shown are still a bit too saturated to my eye, but they begin to
get solarized when I try to further unsaturate them. I wanted folks to
know that I had already tried to make them less vivid.

I don't remember if fresh Ektra 15+ years back was this vivid, or if
it's something to do with age.

Jim, "less vivid everyday" Hemenway

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] RED and some vermilion)