Subject: [Leica] Blast from the Past...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Nov 4 12:26:24 2006

Someone just sent me a dozen or so LFI around 97-01 for the cost of
shipping. Leica was in financial trouble then, and was just stopped the
bleeding. The R line wasn't doing great. M6 and M6TTL were the king. There
is no 90/AA, 28/2A, 50/1.4A, or 75/2A yet. Oblique references to digital
SLR for the R. "Special Editions" were promoted as a "good thing."

And finally, an interview with Uncle Ted on his then new book, "This is Our
Work." Light, eye, action, and shoot. What can be simpler than that?

use richard at imagecraft.com)