Subject: [Leica] Konica 28mm 2.8 on M5
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Sat Nov 4 12:59:04 2006

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:39:12 -0500

From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5 & Konica M-Hexanon 28 2.8 lens

To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>

"Wayne,

It will work fine.  If the price is good then it will cut fine images.
It will still cut fine images if it is not priced right, just not on
your M5.

:)"

Don

don.dory@gmail.com

It's up to me now to find out if this lens will "cut fine images." Yes,
it works fine on the M5. Yes, the price was right enough for me. I have
6 frames left on the roll of Kodachrome in the camera now. I'll use the
new lens for those and then the roll is off to Dwayne's.

Thanks everyone!

Wayne