Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sun Nov 5 13:22:25 2006

Tina.

Your shots look good at 2500 especially the color ones. Is it my eyes or
does the Black and White photo of the lady with the two boys have some kind
of "banding" going on in the dark space near the floor. On my Mac monitor I
see some lines that are crossing in the black area of her pants.
Yet I don't see it on any other dark areas in that picture. Have a look at
your screen and see if you can notice that.

Thanks for posting.

Scott Gregory

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 2500 ISO)