Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Nov 5 15:25:46 2006

Tina - I've looked at these and your other M8 postings.  Looks like
you caught a few stars in that nice night shot of the harbor.  Some
of the others look a bit overexposed.  Have you looked at the
histogram to see if the tones are pushed to the right?

E.g.,

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/69745616

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/69707588

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/69757255

The M8 I had in Rockport did this and I found dialing in -1/3 stop
compensation gave me a tonal spread that I found preferable to the
-0.0 setting.

Thanks.