Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 DNG vs DMR DNG
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 5 15:35:31 2006

Jayanand,

Adobe pretty much already owns the Photo and Graphics market, just like
Microsoft pretty much owns the personnal computer market.  Sure there are
other players, but they are small change by comparison.

gene

-------------- Original message from Jayanand Govindaraj
<jgovindaraj@eth.net>: --------------