Subject: [Leica] 2500 ISO
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Nov 5 19:00:54 2006

Obsolete, as in "that generation of chip/software/etc. is no longer
supported", or "it's not compatible with the current generation of graphics
programs and computers, etc."--or worse, "we can no longer repair that type
of electronic camera."

Will the Leica organization be there for us in twenty or thirty years, when
the chips are down?
(couldn't resist that one...)

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA