Subject: [Leica] PAW 44 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 6 07:25:16 2006

Well, I'm winding things up in Oslo. It might show:

http://dlridings.se/paw/2006/44.html

http://dlridings.se/blog/?p=61

For the benefit of the Rollei users ... on one of the shots, the one
with the diagonal bannister, you can see a typical defect of Rollei
construction (not everyone agrees).

If you take a shot with a bright object in the upper part of the frame,
like the sun, it will reflect off of the chrome rollers and ruin the
bottom of the next coming frame. That is what happened with this one.

It happens all the time no matter what Rolleiflex or Rolleicord I use. I
should remember to waste a frame after such a shot (it is always the
next frame that gets zapped).

It was kind of fun to pull out the Yashica T4 with its Tessar. If it
didn't take so long to focus it would be a pretty useful camera.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PAW 44 dlridings)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAW 44 dlridings)