Subject: [Leica] another breakfast shot
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Nov 6 12:50:56 2006

Philippe Orlent wrote:
"Healthiest breakfast I've seen untill now. But always these eggs!
Eggs are bad for cholesterol."

I eat one egg 3 times a week.  This was an omelet with ham and brown rice.
Next to the egg is a serving of grits, the yellow kind.  Similar to
polenta.  The red splotches in the center -- Tabasco sauce.  I was raised in
Louisiana.

Thought your bread picture was quite elegant.

Lots of interesting 1970s-era food pictures in Stephen Shore's "American
Surfaces" book.  All shot with a Rollei 35.  Eggleston has some good ones
too.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE