Subject: [Leica] New photos posted...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Ken Frazier)
Date: Tue Nov 7 13:49:44 2006

On Tuesday, November 07, 2006, at 04:46PM, "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>Welcome back Ken,
>Those are very nice indeed. Lovely deep tones and polished look.
>My favourites are
>Lobby, this one might be snapped up by a mobile phone company!
>Newark skyline 2, for the receding line of buildings
>Newark at night. The trees with strung lights make it stand out from the
>other cityscapes.
>
>Cheers
>Hoppy

Thanks, Hop.  Good to hear from you, and good to be back.  I'm backed up on
film to scan and hope to get to more of it tomorrow.

I just posted an M3 shot that has some banding in it, and need some
suggestions about what it might be.

Ken

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] New photos posted...)