Subject: [Leica] Capture One and Magenta Faces
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Nov 7 14:29:49 2006

At 05:26 PM 11/7/2006, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I see that the color bar is gone in the Capture One image.  Did you
>do anything else to remove it, or did Capture One do it on its
>own.  As to the magenta faces, it would seem that PS should allow
>one to correct that.
>
>Jim Nichols

No, this is actually another photo, not the one with the bar, but the
lighting is the same.  I tried correcting them in PS but never got it
as natural looking as the Capture One on the first try.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Capture One and Magenta Faces)