Subject: [Leica] No M8 for me in November
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Nov 7 17:43:12 2006

This is perfect example of how NOT to conduct customer service.  Any dealer
can be your friend when there's plenty of stock.  The best ones show their
colors when inventory is tight, and demand high.

Their forked tongue is now a matter of record on the web.  It's one thing to
tell Brian that the camera will be there the following day, another to
pretend that he wasn't supposed to receive it.

Long after the M8s have been delivered, these messages will live on in the
web archives.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who's pushing the bums out of the plasma sales line for M8 money.