Subject: [Leica] No M8 for me in November
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Nov 7 19:50:34 2006

Don't forget that Leica could have shorted them, likely as Leica is
always a bit optimistic on shipping dates and quantities, and this is
why they are in a tight spot. Mind you, they should say that then...

John Collier

Message from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] No M8 for me in November)