Subject: [Leica] Mac query
From: xrogers at comcast.net (Clyde Rogers)
Date: Wed Nov 8 06:06:40 2006

Hello Alastair,

It is worth checking if you (or another user) accidentally dragged
the program icon out of the dock (which makes it vanish with a little
poof)---my dad did this with several programs before we figured out
what was happening.  Look for the missing program in your
Applications folder (or in spotlight) and drag its icon back into the
dock if you find it.

Clyde Rogers