Subject: [Leica] Mac query
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Wed Nov 8 06:13:57 2006

When I was having my power supply problems, Disk Utility never showed
any problems. Disk warrior showed the directory problems that were a
result of what retrospectively was varying power supplied to the
disk. I could repair the directory and get everything back, but flaky
behavior gradually returned. According to my repair tech, there's no
really good way to check out the power supply until it finally goes.
(which mine did, fortunately under warranty). He did say that such
behavior was often a symptom of electrical supply problems,including
power  surges.

Good luck. Feel free to contact me off list if  you have any questions.

Allen