Subject: [Leica] Capture One and Magenta Faces
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 8 12:20:35 2006

At 03:09 PM 11/8/2006, you wrote:
>Phase One looks better. But still not perfect, IMO.
>Is there a possibility of setting the WB manually? And did you do
>that? If so, the result of the M8 in this conditions (mixed light I
>suppose) isn't ideal. But then mixed light doesn't work with any
>camera in color, I guess.

Yes, you can set a white balance, but, as I understand it that
doesn't affect the RAW file, only the jpeg.  The RAW file shows
exactly what the camera sees, mixed light and all.  I could be wrong.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Capture One and Magenta Faces)