Subject: [Leica] Autumn Color
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Nov 8 14:44:02 2006

This is the first time that I read such a comprehensive description
of why people look(ed) for a typical lens signature.
For me, this concept is hard to understand since I'm of the PS
generation. (And I'm sure THAT is hard to understand for many of you.)
But it certainly proves that once, photographers were far more aware
of how they had to achieve a certain result. Nowadays, it's all post
production work.
Good for creativity, but bad for craftsmanship. As if we're starting
with conceptual dancing without knowing the classic ballet steps. The
running before walking thing.
Always good to be remembered of that.
So thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 8-nov-06, om 21:29 heeft Alan Magayne-Roshak het volgende geschreven: