Subject: [Leica] Capture One with M8
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Nov 8 23:55:53 2006

Personally, I like the freshness of the Capture One image more. As if
shot at a cool morning with a light breeze. But the ACR one looks
equally realistic, just a different moment of the day.
So it's a coloribus et gustibus thing...
Thanks for sharing: indeed very valuable info.
Philippe

Op 9-nov-06, om 03:56 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: