Subject: [Leica] three...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Nov 9 07:44:22 2006

Hi Steve, It's a wonderful photograph in every way, except focus. The
photograph has the feel of a contemporary portrait in terms of both
lighting and composition. You've certainly caught 3 wonderful
expressions in one instant; no easy task. Many may say that all of
that is more important than having all three subjects in focus; and I
would agree that it is better than not having the image at all.
However, if all three subjects or if the foreground subject had been
in sharp focus - it would have been a complete success. As it is, if
I'd commissioned a photographer to capture this group, I'd be very
disappointed with this frame.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com