Subject: [Leica] New album in the gallery
From: petrosalatzas at gmail.com (Petros Alatzas)
Date: Thu Nov 9 12:47:31 2006

                     Hello LUGers ! I know that i m not appearing very
often in the mailing list,but i keep on reading
              all your discussions almost every day ! U are a great
company to me ! I m learning a lot from u !
              Anyway, i m not a pro and i really would love to hear your
comments about 4 photos i just uploaded
              in an album in the gallery.

           //gallery.leica-users.org/v/Petros/cello+player/%234.jpg.html

             (leica R5 ,  28-70 Vario-Elmar-R)
                                                                Petros
(Greece)

              (well i know my English are not fluent!)  :(

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] New album in the gallery)
Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] New album in the gallery)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] New album in the gallery)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] New album in the gallery)