Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 12 06:43:56 2006

Daniel,
All I can say is that when I forgot to put the hardener in I had much more
time behind the healing brush fixing long one to two pixel wide scratches on
my negatives, especially ones that I pulled out of the printfiles again to
scan another negative in the strip.  Looking at the negatives with a 10X
loop doesn't find any mark but the scanner sure does.  So, for me, hardener
is a necessity.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com