Subject: [Leica] A Mark Rabiner sighting in Manhattan
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Nov 12 08:32:57 2006

Larry,

You have put the M8 to very good use.  I looked at the initial photos and
the Central Park album, and they are all great shots.  Perhaps the IR
problem doesn't penetrate the NY landscape.  Congratlulations on some great
examples of what this camera is capable of producing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA